Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wuff Art!

Hello,
Alvin here, this is another blog for my 2d sketches. wolfbrother.blogspot.com would be my other blog for my work/photography updates and general stuff.

There ain't going to be "art" here, not so soon at least, but I was recommended to upload my sketches online to see how I progress over the months.

This is my 3rd attempt at life drawing - my ultimate goal is of course, drawing wolves. First two attempts were fail. This is my 3rd try, this time I have proper guidance from a friend.

Why drawing? I have several goals
- Develop my creative side
- Draw wolves
- Observe things with greater detail*

Let's go, shall we?

*being INFJ, I realized that this co-insides with the development of my 4th Inferior function, which is Sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment